Paint is one of my personal obsessions. Being an art minor, I have always loved mixing, experimenting and artfully combining colors. From canvas to walls to furniture, I am obsessed with finding the perfect color.
My sister-in-law is in the middle of a huge home renovation and has repainted most walls in her home. She introduced me to a website that is the most amazing color site I have seen. If you have a bit of time to kill and are thinking about repainting…you have to check out MyPerfectColor.com!! She now swears by the Benjamin Moore brand of paint. I cannot yet personally attest to this, but she says the quality and hue is far better quality than the Behr paint she used before.
Some of the great features you will find on MyPerfectColor include:
- Expert designed multi-color palettes for throughout your home
- Converting a color from one brand, to the same color in a different brand
- 16 oz mini samples to test a few colors before you dive into one color
- Aura, a collection of colors, that ALL go together so you dont have to worry if all of your house flows!
- A BLOG!!! There is a GREAT informational blog about paint & painting that I highly recommend!
Have fun!!! Always feel free to email me if you want to talk about color–I love it and have helped a lot of people choose the right ones. :)