Wow, Anne, tagged first on your list! I am not that interesting, I promise! This little exercise proved to be much more of an introspective process that I thought. I haven’t done anything like this since I took a class in college that forced me to write some of these things down, but it is very interesting. Here’s the followup to your randomness miss anne…
8 things I am passionate about:
1. Being in a supportive marriage
2. Being a considerate & kind person to anyone I encounter
3. Color, fabric, paint, furniture…
4. Quality time with my dog & lovin up my kitten pie
6. Eating healthy & unprocessed foods/cooking & baking them myself!!
7. Exercising regularly
8. Keeping a clean house
9. Having NO clutter
10. Learning something every single day
8 books I’ve read and enjoyed:
1. I am not a recreational book reader, nor have the desire to read anything fictitious. I get about 20 magazines a month, from which I learn…My favorites include:
2. Real simple
3. Martha Stewart Living
4. Everyday Food
5. US News & World Report
7. Cottage Living
8. Marie Claire
9. Vegetarian Times
10. And of course, the mindless pleasure of People
8 words/phrases that I say often:
1. Hi Babe…
2. Don’t kill anyone today…
3. Well…somehow we will make it through this.
4. Go sleep, seriously.
5. Whatcha doin chickie chickie?? [to zoie pants]
6. Be a good boy… be back soon[to rusty boy, of course]
8. No, I will not watch sportscenter.
9. Drive safe.
10. Ugh, I’ll just do it.
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Be a grandparent
2. Live in Europe
3. Have at least a million dollars in the bank, and never tell anyone that I do
4. Live in the mountains, overlooking a lake, where it snows
5. Ski! Then drink coffee in a lodge, in front of a fire during a blizzard
6. Have & create a warm, loving family environment that my kids want to be around
7. Scuba dive in the great barrier reef
8. Cultivate a real relationship with my nieces & nephews
9. Embrace my curviness. Then get a breast reduction.
10. Build a custom home from the ground up, then pay cash for it
8 things I’ve learned in my life:
1. You might as well do it now, cause it won’t do itself later.
2. Not to fight the path your life is taking, it’s all there for a reason so don’t force it.
3. Give a little space, get a little space.
4. I don’t ever want to know what it feels like to be in debt.
5. Create structure even if it’s not there.
6. My house doesn’t need to be perfect right now, it can be an ongoing process.
7. I don’t usually want what others have, so there’s no need to play the comparison game.
8. Material things don’t bring happiness, period. People do.
9. I really don’t like alcohol, nor how it makes me feel.
10. Excuses won’t get you anywhere. Get it done.
8 places I want to see:
1. the Swiss alps
2. bakeries in London
3. the Colosseum
4. the Mediterranean sea
5. glaciers in Alaska
6. the great barrier reef in Australia
7. a Tulip field in Holland
8. seaside cliffs in Ireland
9. Aspen in winter
10. Munich during Christmas
8 things I currently want/need:
1. More than an hour a week with my husband
2. My business to get off the ground
3. My house to be organized & completely unpacked
4. To be a mommy
5. A wide angle lens for my camera
6. A website for my business
7. To adjust to this horrific climate they call Texas
8. To stop hating the military
9. The weeds out of my yard
10. Continued confidence that I can really be a successful entrepreneur
8 people I tag:
4. And I need more friends that BLOG!!!! Really, it’s easy-you should do it!!!