The perfect party punch. Ice cold. Sweet. Fizzy. That pretty much covers it. Oh, and PINK!
This party punch has been a family staple for as long as I can remember. Holidays, birthdays, events & gatherings…all had one thing in common: my mom’s pink sherbet punch. The best part is—it’s the easiest thing ever. Three ingredients. Proportions to your likings. & you can substitute all you wish. Here’s how we do it:
PINK PARTY PUNCH
- two- 2 liter bottles of Sprite or 7up, cold
- 1 can of Cran Raspberry Juice Concentrate (found in the frozen foods section by the OJ from concentrate), thawed
- raspberry sherbet (I’ll use about 1/3 of a gallon)
- Refrigerate 7up/Sprite & thaw juice concentrate for several hours before the party.
- About 10 minutes before guests arrive, mix juice concentrate & 7up/Sprite. Stir.
- Scoop sherbet into the punch bowl & watch it get foamy & pretty!
Substitutions in a pinch:
Any red juice base will work & so will any flavor of pink-ish sherbet.We were unable to find the ingredients at any grocery store in Louisiana, so I subbed this batch with a cranberry juice concentrate base & cherry/limeade sherbet. It was still yummy! & big thanks to Emily–this is her pretty punch bowl!
You can add/subtract ingredients if you are feeling saucy. Pineapple. Coconut. Lime. You could even spike it if you’re in the mood. ;) The possibilities are endless!
Now what I would love is a yummy blue punch recipe…it was a good thing she is having a girl! Any ideas?