I used to write in a journal. I still do, but it is different now. I write to my daughter. I write for her. I write so she can remember the times she won’t remember. I began doing this the day I found out I was expecting & plan to do this for her until she has children of her own. So she may someday take my thoughts, words and actions and laugh…cry…learn. I use these simple journals. I love them. Of course, hers are pink. Hot pink.
However, I do journal in my own way, just for me. I take pictures. Now that I have an iPhone, I have found myself taking pictures a lot more than I did before. I grab moments here & there that make me smile. Glimpses of beautiful in my otherwise hectic day. This is how I see my life. You can read below for words, or you can just enjoy the pictures. I like the pictures best. :D
Top row to bottom row, left to right:
- one of my favorite gifts that I don’t get to use enough. and a nice look at my shoulders, that I am working hard to build.
- the furminator. YAY for the furminator.
- the current favorite toy. a non-toy toy. hoping for a future fashion designer.
- sweet, sweet husband.
- BJ’s Mediterranean pizza (FAVE) complete with a pepper shaped like a heart.
- from my garden.
- boppin around town in some beautiful light.
- first tastes.
- relaaaaaaaaaaaaax mama.
- asking for breakfast.
- heaven. my heaven.
- bath time. complete with lovely under-eye bags cause this gal can’t go to bed before 2am.
- learning to love.
- caroline is 1! party decor. made by me.
- melting sugar for cupcake frosting. burned it.
- bow. polka dots. just right. just me. around the house.
My girl turns one this weekend [sniff, sniff] so I will be a tad busy with our visitors for the next few days. Promise to be back soon. :D