It is CHILLY here today! Hooray! The perfect day to make some fresh cider on the stove & curl up…& blog? Well, sort of. Or package & ship a bunch of stylebabyLOGs. :) I’m getting them out! Promise!
This easy & comforting recipe is a big hit whenever I make it over the holidays & it is so simple. Bonus: the house smells DELICIOUS when you get it going on the stove. So at the request of many, here is my wintery non-caffeinated drink of choice!
MULLED CRANBERRY APPLE CIDER
Adapted from HERE
Yield: 10-12 servings, depending on the size of your mugs
- 8 cups Cranberry Juice
- 6 cups unfiltered Apple Cider (the good stuff, that needs refrigeration)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 TBSP Whole Cloves (I wrap mine in cheesecloth while mulling)
- add all ingredients to a pot on the stove, stir & bring to a boil.
- Cover & turn down to a simmer; simmer for about an hour. Leave it on low after that. Crack the lid to make the house smell dreamy. :)
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.